Just 1 Life benefits.
For the client:
- Non-Judgmental People to talk to and help you through the hard times.
- Training and instruction on how to maintain compliance and complete probation or parole successfully and in some cases early.
- Peer support and pro-social activities that are fun and appropriate for people on legal restriction and or in recovery.
- Case management support. We provide reminders to court dates, doctors' appointments, reporting days, classes, testing, and emergency transportation in some cases.
- Crisis services including emergency transportation, food, clothing and mobile 1 on 1 therapy.
- Incentivized sobriety and maintained compliance.
For the community:
- Faster Interventions. We work closely with clients on probation and we monitor day to day mental health so we can catch issues early before they turn into something serious.
- Better chance of success. We treat, educate and support people who choose to make the appropriate life changes. Healthy coping skills, education, and on-going therapy and support give our clients a far higher chance of success than those without.
For the state:
- It's less expensive to treat and re-educate citizens vs. incarcerate and condemn.
- We help our clients obtain and maintain employment. Higher employment rate = better economy and less homelessness.
- Less burden on law enforcement and justice system processing probation violations and reinstatements for minor crimes and addiction issues.