Sometimes you need to start with the basics.
In many cases, our clients come to us after being out of the workforce for an extended period of time, or they want to re-enter the workforce in a new way.
We provide 1 on 1 instruction on a variety of basic skills including:
- Basic Operation of Computers, Smart Phones, and Tablets
- Using Personal Email
- Using Zoom and Video Chat / Telehealth Websites & Mobile Apps
- Using Mobile App Calendars, Reminders, and Alarms
- Scheduling Appointments
- Using Online Search and Map Apps
- Using Public Transit (Bus/Rail)
- Using Ride Share (Uber etc.)
- Budgeting / Planning Big Purchases
- Writing/Using Lists (To-Do, Grocery, Goals)
- Accessing Online Resources
- Creating Healthy Routines
- Making Difficult Calls
Ready To Work? or Start Your Own Business?
We Help People Learn How To Work For Themselves, Get Their Dream Jobs, and Find Work Doing Things They Enjoy.
We teach and instruct clients on how to develop new skills, and acquire new certifications that can help them achieve and surpass their individual vocational goals.
Vocational Rehabilitation / Employment Assistance Services
Employment-Related 1 on 1 instruction:
- Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Using Job Posting Websites and Mobile Apps (Indeed, Monster, Etc.)
- Interviewing and Filling Out Applications
- Making Follow Up Calls, Emails and Leaving Voice Messages
- How to Schedule in Advance and Notify Employers of Medical Appointments
- How to Learn and Get Certified for a New Trade (Welding, HVAC, Carpentry, Concrete Finishing, Mechanical, Appliance Repair, etc.)
- How To Become a Certified Peer Support Specialist
- How To Work From Home with Gig Work and Reselling
- How to Start a Small Business
Every client's situation is unique and equally important to us. We take the time to listen to our clients and it is our mission to help them obtain and maintain meaningful and gainful employment.
Ready to find out more?
Don't wait. Start on the path to your new life today!