SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO START WITH THE BASICS.
In many cases, our clients come to us after being out of the workforce for an extended period of time, or they want to re-enter the workforce in a new way.
We teach and instruct clients on how to get the job they are qualified for or develop new skills and acquire new certifications that can help them get the job or career they want.
EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES
WE PROVIDE 1-ON-1 & GROUP INSTRUCTION ON:
- Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Using Job Posting Websites and Mobile Apps (Indeed, Monster, Etc.)
- Interview Skills
- Making Follow Up Calls, Emails, and Voice Messages
- Workplace Etiquette
- Problem Solving & Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Customer Service Skills
- How To Work From Home with Gig Work, Consulting and Reselling
- How to Start a Small Business
EVERY CLIENT’S SITUATION IS UNIQUE AND EQUALLY IMPORTANT TO US. WE TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO OUR CLIENTS, AND IT IS OUR MISSION TO HELP THEM OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN MEANINGFUL AND GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT.
WE PROVIDE 1-ON-1 INSTRUCTION ON A VARIETY OF BASIC SKILLS NEEDED FOR MOST JOBS INCLUDING:
- Basic Operation of Computers, Smart Phones, and Tablets
- Using Personal Email
- Using Zoom and Video Chat / Telehealth Websites & Mobile Apps
- Using Mobile App Calendars, Reminders, and Alarms
- Scheduling Appointments
- Using Online Search and Map Apps
- Using Public Transit (Bus/Rail)
- Using Ride Share (Uber etc.)
- Budgeting / Planning Big Purchases
- Writing/Using Lists (To-Do, Grocery, Goals)
- Accessing Online Resources
- Creating Healthy Routines
- Making Difficult Calls